2015 CD's are here!

Thanks. The semis run was stronger musically I think anyway.

I was very pleased with how the cuts were handled. End product does play through in a seamless matter. If you didn't know the original well, most shows still retain original feel and don't feel chopped up. Very professionally done by Tom and his crew working within the constraints provided.

Still sorry the shows are not complete and that material is forced to be missing from an historical standpoint given the licencing mess, and really disappointed with no DVD's yet.....and that only Top-12 will be available someday and not Top-25 as has been the case most recently......really missing the archives and Fan Network that appear to be lost to us forever, and am most bothered moving forward by the loss of the DVR feature on the LIVE broadcasts, as that has been THE tool that kept me a much more involved DCI fan throughout the entire summer and not just one that takes in what can be seen at the 2-3 shows I can realistically expect to see over the course of the season........

but can't complain about the CD's.

• Like 1

Didn't there used to be a higher quality audio option for downloading or am I remembering that wrong? If downloads ever came back I'd be interested in that.

The last couple of years DCI offered lossless (FLAC) downloads, but as it stands now, they're never coming back.

Mike

Very pleased...been wanting to hear how the crowd reacted at the end of the ballad when the players were pulled back under the red vale. I've been to finals for 2013 and 2014, and I hated not being there and witnessing it all live. Maybe in 2016. Really loved hearing how the crowd cheered the corps on all night long. Still not happy with the finals results but it's time to move on. A few little tidbits I enjoyed through the cd's was Crown's effect on the crowd, Bloocoats low brass, the two great singers from BAC and from Crossmen. Completely blown away by the end of Oregon Crudsaders' "Midnight Garden" Saw them in mid July in Broken Arrow Oklahoma and wasn't impressed at all...but the way their brass sounds on the cd, the amount of improvement in those two weeks before s

In light of the cut to B.D.'s show, this news is of interst:

South Korea punishes N. Korea for nuclear test by blasting them with K-Pop.

• Like 2

GENEVA CONVENTION... GENEVA CONVENTION.....

And Family Guy had K-pop bit last week..... ewwwww.....