2015 CD's are here!

I am assuming yeah if they release APDs....sure CDs would be nice but not at the price of shipping and sticker price...give me APDs baby

$41. If you listen once and throw it away, then sure it's a lot of money. But if you'll be listening to it for years, you won't miss the money.

• Like 2

No advantage other than not having to cancel all of their media offerings, I suppose.

Mike

no, they may have still had to do that, and possibly lose some ownership as well

So yay or neigh (Sarah JP shoutout) on the CDs? Have only bought the downloads for DCI before and I'm DYING to hear some of 2015s amazing shows again.

Absolutely yay. The recordings are great. Get them now before DCI again realizes it isn't in compliance and has to pull the CDs from the store.

Yes. Vinyl records too. You should check them out if you care at all about sound quality. :music:

Yes - clicks, pops and scratch never sounded better than on LPs. But they are also the only way to find any DCI prelims recordings from the 70's and 80's.

Edited by drangin

For those of you with the CDs, did they handle the copyright material ala Blue Devils 2014 with the audio in tact and the voice-over cleanly removed or is it an abrupt change to hide it like Cavaliers 2011 during their drum break? Also, I'm assuming they edited SCVs tech issue?

Was that a tech issue? Seemed like an obvious flub.

Then entire "I Like You" for GOT7 section and reprise was cut from BD's show. :/ Although, I will say it's a #### fine edit (multiple).

People still use CDs? DCI still produces CDs? Really?

What other options are available for audio?