SCV 2016

Towards the end of last year, I said that I was getting a 96 vibe from the corps, and that they were getting ready to make a 97-99 type run.

Even if it doesn't get top 3 this year, I think that prediction still mostly holds true.

They sound so marvelous this year, I can't get over it.

You should repost it under the title "Santa Clara Vanguard 2016 Yell" and make that copy public so people who search for it can find it!

That was the original plan, but I'm a bit paranoid about the video getting removed. There's not even supposed to BE recordings of these shows, so it's not like I can argue it is fair use.

Edit: I've changed the title as suggested and made it public. We'll see how long it lasts.

Edited by shofmon88

Something unique about this corps is that each change they've made to the show has made it better and better (apart from taking away the flags in the ballad, though apparently that was out of their control due to the flags breaking).

Can't really say that about other corps. So excited to see what else they have up their sleeve

• Like 4

Vanguard, you already have the BEST uniforms in DCI. :)

Edited by wvu80

Vanguard, you already have the BEST uniforms in DCI, and the show designers obviously know how to write drill to make maximum use of the colors.

Always change a losing game plan, never change a winning one.

WHY would they change out the best in the business? Do you think you can buy cheap GE points by throwing money at uniforms that are not as good as the ones you have? Cadets made that mistake last year and proved it didn't work. It looks like SCV is making the same mistake this year.

-A disappointed fan.

Did they change their corps uniforms?

The new guard uniform is very spring. What about the other seasons? How does it pair with the fall wrap? Snowflakes? Haven't seen in action but a bit concerned for my beloved vanguard!