Blue Knights 2016

RPK

The color of my tailbone after hitting the bottom of the pool yesterday:)

if there was a lot of the color red in that pool after your spill, you'd wish you had the color black back, Wes. ( haha!)

I will be at the send off show tonight in Denver. I'll be offering up my thoughts afterwards

Will the entire show be on the field? They had uncooperative weather the previous two years. It will be great if they can get a solid start to what is shaping up to be a fantastic season.

I'm not too much of a drum guy but this was the first time that a perc only video has given me chills. I really feel like they're gonna make a huge surge this season. Looking forward to a great show!

Will the entire show be on the field? They had uncooperative weather the previous two years. It will be great if they can get a solid start to what is shaping up to be a fantastic season.

Don't know what they'll put on the field, but in the past...even when they've had good weather for all-days...they haven't shown the entire show, so it's doubtful to me we'll see it today. I'll let you know this evening what they've shown.

• Like 2

Don't know what they'll put on the field, but in the past...even when they've had good weather for all-days...they haven't shown the entire show, so it's doubtful to me we'll see it today. I'll let you know this evening what they've shown.

I wish for the sake of the west coast crowds they'd do a full show, but they likely will not. The partial show gives them more time to clean/make changes before getting too deep into the season. They also have a large chunk of time in Oregon and Utah where they usually put on the final parts of the show. I'd suspect they'd have the first 3 movements in for California, but the fourth I'd doubt. That said, it's going to be a spectacular show, wish I could see the send off! 3rd/4th mvt will give chills for sure