Blue Knights 2016

RPK

I love that narrative from Cohen's Great Event. It's so dang creepy and really feels like something you'd hear from a machine/alternative being. Yea so it is fun to get Siri to repeat it back;p but it's so cool. My first question when I heard they were doing Cohen's piece was- You guys are keeping the original electronic voicing right.... anyway, not everyone's cup o tea, but it's a great moment. The Moonlight Sonata played backwards with the corps unwinding almost to the center makes it come to life. Anyway, fun stuff

• Like 2

I love that narrative from Cohen's Great Event. It's so dang creepy and really feels like something you'd hear from a machine/alternative being. Yea so it is fun to get Siri to repeat it back;p but it's so cool. My first question when I heard they were doing Cohen's piece was- You guys are keeping the original electronic voicing right.... anyway, not everyone's cup o tea, but it's a great moment. The Moonlight Sonata played backwards with the corps unwinding almost to the center makes it come to life. Anyway, fun stuff

Thank you for continuing to be a ray of sunshine in this thread

Hehehe, thanks. I try:)

I think the whole thing is potentially memeable. One example -- imagine a piece of paper in a typewriter...

Oh what a lovely night that would be

Oh what a lovely nighht that would be

v Oh what a lovely night That would be

Oh what a lovely night thAt would be

Oh what a lovelyy night that would be

Other ideas occur.

(Staring at my own user pic -- obtained from the new show shirt -- and thinking of the possibilities, but vastly lacking image editing skills.)

Edited by ChuckH