Blue Devils 2016

You have to realize most of this line has been together for years. The few "rookies" have either marched RCC anyway or in the case of Arjun he was in BDB at 14 then did Bluecoats Tilt and I guess took a year off and is now on the line. The tenor got called up from BDB because one of the guys had to quit. He is a bad dude on quads! I think the whole bass line marched RCC except the section leader who marched Pulse and you know how that went. As for pit there are only 4 vets but this one is said to be as good as 2011.

You should see the stuff they took out! Split double stops in two's and three's.

Was checking it out, and BD return seven of nine snares from last year's (amazing) unit. Almost not fair. Almost.

• Like 1

I haven't seen this. Is there pic?

.nvm saw a video

It's there at the beginning of the show, so bringing it back out at the end makes perfect sense. Looked a little small like the Stonehenge from Spinal Tap, lol.

Yea the whole boat thing was a great idea. I had no idea.

I have really tried to get into the Tempest thing. it's just too Shakespear for me. lol

• Like 1

I see them ahead of where they were in 2014 and quite a few vets agree with me especially the DM who is a good friend.

gulp

gulp

I'm not too worried.

I am curious.....you mentioned in the Cadets thread that BDs staff was shocked they won Guard last year. Exactly who was shocked if you don't mind me asking.

They sort of shouldn't have won. Crown's best guard, possibly ever, vs. a BD guard that made major mistakes every night of finals, including a dropped rifle during their big rifle exchange feature. Since every night of finals counts toward that trophy, I was shocked. It was very clearly a young guard.

Unfortunately for Crown, if they couldn't beat BD's guard last year, dot dot dot.

Edited by saxfreq1128

They sort of shouldn't have won. Crown's best guard, possibly ever, vs. a BD guard that made major mistakes every night of finals, including a dropped rifle during their big rifle exchange feature. Since every night of finals counts toward that trophy, I was shocked. It was very clearly a young guard.

Unfortunately for Crown, if they couldn't beat BD's guard last year, dot dot dot.

Understood. Thank you for clearing that up.

• Like 1