East Coast Classic Chestnut Hill BC.

Nah. I moved FROM the US. Not planning on going back for a while.

Looks like it is a problem with my cache in Safari. Just letting it buffer, no worries...

I would think you'd gets the BlueCoats in perfect clarity, being upside down and all. :D

• Like 8

Bloo were superb tonight. A step above Cadets in design. In fact, a paradigm shift. Having watched Crown and Cavies last night, I loved them too. I just think that we may have seen the first drum corps show that, although it works outside, was initially designed for the big indoor arenas where championships are now won?

This is the first time I feel as if I can say Cadets were very good, but they're just not playing the same game as Bluecoats. You can tell Cadets are starting to feel where the power is in their show, but Coats just break all the rules all the right ways.

Some awesome musicianship in the last 30 minutes of this show. Clearly a step above everyone else. I just feel like Cadets is succeeding in spite of the show.

But if Bluecoats can win the gold this year, it really will signal a brave new world of drum corps. You have to be able to play the #### out of your charts if you're going to march with Bluecoats. I have watched this show at let six times now and I always cannot wait for it. It's sort of like that great move you love, it doesn't matter how many times you watch it it's still a blast.

So glad I live in Nashville, because all of these big shows are coming here this year. Will get to see the best of the best in their last tuneup before Atlanta. Epic!

• Like 2

Alright, Bluecoats. I'm sold. I get it. I'm in. Do it. Win the whole #### thing.

Two things: the beginning of Heat of the Day needs some MAJOR work to get locked in at those tempos. Also, the work you do on the slides is as much a component of ensemble visual as anything. Make sure members are sliding down uniformly.

Otherwise, like I said, I get it. Clean that beast up, please.

• Like 1

Are the scores coming by stagecoach?

Cadets had a great presence, but a ton of dirt, visually and musically. Easily my favorite show of theirs in a while. Bluecoats came out and showed just how dirty Cadets were. There is no reason construction and talent wise why that Bluecoats show can't win with normal enhancements/cleaning. Will see how Devils are next week.

Don't know that we have ever seen a world class show as ready for the season to start as this Bluecoats group. They are just crushing it, they hit the ground sprinting and are just rolling now. If this show can get better, and we all know from the rumors there is a new ending coming, it could be historic.

Sort of bums me out just a little because I so love this vanguard show. Would love to see them medal this year, but I doubt they can finish ahead of BD and certainly not Coats.