Drum Corps on Jupiter 7-Eleven

Devils put up an 81.35.

Let the games begin.

They just had a free day yesterday, so I didn't expect their score to go up by too much since Denver.

...Then again, so did Bloo, and their score increased by over 2 points. :ninja:

I hope BD fans will keep underestimating Bloo. It will make things more fun!

This BD honk isn't underestimating Bloo. In fact i want Bloo to beat BD head to head a few times in the coming weeks. Bloo is dangerous and i wouldn't want it any other way.

• Like 1

This BD honk isn't underestimating Bloo. In fact i want Bloo to beat BD head to head a few times in the coming weeks. Bloo is dangerous and i wouldn't want it any other way.

I am totally with you. Undefeated seasons are boring.

yeah BOGO - buy one train crash ticket, get your second train crash ticket half off

Ouch! One of our band parents was among those killed on that Amtrak train that crashed last year just north of Philly. Very sad...he was a wonderful man.

• Like 1

It's difficult to do that when your shoe is pretty dependent on electronics. It just doesn't sound the same/as good. I know they aren't as dependent on electronics this year, but there are still a good number of sections that need it

I would say (having seen it live twice) that this year's Bloo is MORE electronics dependent. There are many solos and ensembles which simply will disappear if the plug were pulled.

I'm okay with them. Lol

Oh i love my undefeated BD seasons as well. But i want BD to have some competition to keep them motivated and grounded. I want the Bluecoats to bring it and then some. And i know they will. And BD will be ready.

Ouch! One of our band parents was among those killed on that Amtrak train that crashed last year just north of Philly. Very sad...he was a wonderful man.

That's terrible. The NE corridor trains are a national disgrace. Not to menation dangerous. Something we really need to invest in, and full force.