Minneapolis Musings

Ugh. Watching on my iPad. The feed doesn't rewind!

Really? I would've thought any device would be able to

Like I said -- their Rain Mix

ANybody else's feed just stop?

Next song should be Singing in the Rain

"Stand a chance" being the most important part of my comment. I think the Cavies show is leaps and bounds better than Cadets, from a visual standpoint, and I feel the Cavies guard is the most well integrated guard of the season, and they are performing a very difficult book very well. It's all going to depend, IMO, on whether or not Cadets brass and percussion save them, as the Cadets could win both those captions. However, I could see Cavies beating the Cadets in GE (at least the visual side) and in visual. It may not be enough, but it's all going to depend on Cadets hornline and drumlins.

Good points. Cadets certainly have a lot of firepower when it comes to performers, but if they don't clean the feet then you could be right. Dirty feet kill music captions fast. To me Cavaliers have a solid, well thought out show, and the visual drill and guard integration is stellar. But I do not think GE is their strong point. But I'm also not a judge. One thing is for sure, the Cavaliers are very good.

Uh oh. They had to cover the camera. Must be expecting that downpour soon.

Points to the DCI webcast staff for playing Here Comes The Rain Again during this delay.

It would be funny (not really) if they haven't gotten the sync rights for this playlist...

Blue Devils Twitter reporting their performance is cancelled tonight.

https://twitter.com/TheBlueDevils/status/754510398628306944

• Like 1