Madison- 74.8

Academy- 72.25

Troop- 71.7

Colts- 68.0

OC- 66.3

PC- 64.25

Mandarins- 63.5

Just my boredom and guesses- From earlier-

Ok so I flipped BStars and BK but had the scores and spreads to Regiment between the three close

Edited by wesleyrp
  • Like 2

Time to break out the electric cattle prods and herd everybody out of the stands.

Too bad those aren't metal bleachers.

I know you're head over heels for this Cavies show and not a fan of Cadets' but I honestly would have to see it to believe it (Cavies beating Cadets)

"Stand a chance" being the most important part of my comment. I think the Cavies show is leaps and bounds better than Cadets, from a visual standpoint, and I feel the Cavies guard is the most well integrated guard of the season, and they are performing a very difficult book very well. It's all going to depend, IMO, on whether or not Cadets brass and percussion save them, as the Cadets could win both those captions. However, I could see Cavies beating the Cadets in GE (at least the visual side) and in visual. It may not be enough, but it's all going to depend on Cadets hornline and drumlins.

Edited by henry7184

WOW!!! Great show tonight for SCV. They are still a top 3 corps IMO.

PR sure messed up when they let JDShaw and Rennick get away.

Rennick left at the end of the season in 2010 - 6 years ago

Shaw left at the end of the season in 2011 - 5 years ago.

Maybe Phantom should do an anniversary show next year about their leaving being that it still gets brought up repeatedly.

Edited by Fish
  • Like 2

IMO, Santa Clara has the best designed show of the season. It is so simple (not from a demand standpoint), refined, elegant and beautiful. In an era where I feel everyone is trying desperately to be artistic, and that desperation shows, this show is just so natural and wonderful. Entertainment is in no way sacrificed for artistry here. I really hope they do very well from a competitive standpoint so shows like SCV's start influencing the activity. Just stunning! One of the most beautiful shows in DCI history.

I'm not saying it's the best designed show, but I agree it does work beautifully. I was just thinking earlier that so many of the shows seem to be struggling trying to figure out how to be relevant with the new trends in show design. SCV is cleaner than usual for this time of year and it's nice to see and by finals I think they could easily be a top 3 show.

Love it!

Edited by war eagle

Will SCV be penalized for summoning actual lightning?

Only if its offset by a boost in GE scores haha!

What was the year of the torrential downpour at MN? I remember watching it on FN...

I'm thinking 2011. The Crown brass hid out in the hockey arena with a few other corps.

I'm not saying it's the best designed show, but I agree it does work beautifully. I was just thinking earlier that so many of the shows seem to be struggling trying to figure out how to be relevant with the new trends in show design. SCV is cleaner than usual for this time of year and it's nice to see and by finals I think they could easily be a top 3 show.

Love it!

You look at this SCV show and nothing comes across as forced. We all know I think the Cavies have a great design this year, but man do they beat us over the head with their them. It's way overkill. I think most corps this days force artistry on us, and it doesn't always succeed because it is forced. I don't feel there is anything forced about this SCV show. It is just magnificent.

• Like 4