Warrensburg Wateringhole

Bluecoats brass sure has their work cut out for them. I don't think I would put them above BD, Crown, or Cadets in terms of achievement, but their content is ridiculous. I think the high brass especially is going to struggle all year with their parts, especially Todo Tiende.

Yes! Cleanest the trombone feature has been to date!

best use of said horn. the ballad makes me feel all warm and comfy

• Like 1

It's not just you....... at a minimum, it's you and me..... BD just didn't get me as much as they have for three years now. After watching Bloo, I don't think BD will be able to run the table..... still lots of season, but Bloo seemed to be hot tonight.

I'm hot. But because the AC in my car went out two days before I go on my DCI roadtrip where it'll be well over 100 degrees.

O.o

The Tempest is set on a remote island, where the sorcerer Prospero, rightful Duke of Milan, plots to restore his daughter Miranda to her rightful place using illusion and skilful manipulation. He conjures up a storm, the eponymous tempest, to lure his usurping brother Antonio and the complicit King Alonso of Naples to the island. There, his machinations bring about the revelation of Antonio's lowly nature, the redemption of the King, and the marriage of Miranda to Alonso's son, Ferdinand.

• Like 2

it would easily be my favorite show of the year if the music weren't just a bunch of brass ostinatos (other than the gorgeous ballad, of course)

Have you heard any of the original pieces? The arrangements are pretty faithful to them.

Hi, I'm Hayden McClure. You may know me from Blue Stars shows like Side Show and Le Reve.

ZAdM7A75.jpeg

• Like 1

I love the sound the get while laying down.

• Like 1