Warrensburg Wateringhole

Some really nice brass from Blue Stars!

• Like 1

Watch dis:

Around 4:12. From their source music.

Holy Jesus.

Brad bell is my second favorite announcer

I marched with him in Glassmen, and he's inspired me to get into announcing as well.

Since they're using the same ending as the second movement, you know they've got something special planned for us.

Read some time ago that the ending is already designed, and the kids cannot wait to put it in. The gold medal may well come down to the best closer, and with the stakes that high you can bet they are all going to be off the hook. How does Bluecoats close a show this amazingly visual on an even higher note?!

• Like 1

In 1979, one of our busses crashed into a NJ turnpike stall we spent the next 2-3 weeks crammed into two busses. It really shouldn't have been an issue.

You can't do that anymore being they are rentals. If you get caught with too many people on the bus it is a big fine and the bus is parked. We almost missed prelims a few years ago as we had a break down going into Indy. The driver let us move people onto other busses but he kept yelling at people to stay down because if he got stopped he was going to jail. A lot of things from the old days don't fly anymore

Blue Stars brass has an incredible ensemble sound.

• Like 1