Warrensburg Wateringhole

Watch dis:

Around 4:12. From their source music.

Cool!

Any word On the that missing snare?

I feel like the last third of Bluecoats show needs....something. I'm not sure what. A surprise of some sort, visually or musically.

Right now I really like the first two sections and then when it gets to the last, my attention drifts. It feels like I've seen or heard this part already.

I feel like the last third of Bluecoats show needs....something. I'm not sure what. A surprise of some sort, visually or musically.

Right now I really like the first two sections and then when it gets to the last, my attention drifts. It feels like I've seen or heard this part already.

Me thinks they probably have something in mind.

Overall, a cool show for Bluecoats. Just not my personal taste. I also felt like they didn't have their usual energy...

it would easily be my favorite show of the year if the music weren't just a bunch of brass ostinatos (other than the gorgeous ballad, of course)

Yeah. I know. Makes zero sense. They are great. I just didn't buy some of the design tonight. It's me. Worry not.

It's not just you....... at a minimum, it's you and me..... BD just didn't get me as much as they have for three years now. After watching Bloo, I don't think BD will be able to run the table..... still lots of season, but Bloo seemed to be hot tonight.

• Like 1

One of the reasons why I think Bluecoats make the best use of trombones this season. If you're gonna use them, use the full voicing options available to you.

You're preaching to the choir. Lol. (see avatar)

Bluecoats show does nothing for me

Bloo got me really hype the first time I saw their show but after watching tonight I feel like it was meh or low energy.