Warrensburg Wateringhole

Closer needs work. Not sure how much they plan to clean and how much they're replacing soon anyway though. Seems like the music to close lacks the sort of 'aw hell yeah' it could have.

Kevin -- There's your bass trombone.

One of the reasons why I think Bluecoats make the best use of trombones this season. If you're gonna use them, use the full voicing options available to you.
  • Like 3

Amazing show...very non finished ending.

In conclusion: another Bluecoats show that 1) is very (VERY) enjoyable and 2) makes no sense, at least to my eye. The last three years, ranked imo from least to most enjoyable: Kinetic Noise, Down Side Up, Tilt.

Edited by garfield's_kid

Closer needs work. Not sure how much they plan to clean and how much they're replacing soon anyway though. Seems like the music to close lacks the sort of 'aw hell yeah' it could have.

Considering that has not cleaned up a lot the whole season, I'm hoping it changes soon.

Like maybe the next two days before I see them in Denton......

:)

I can wish I guess.

Bloo - great show, still feels repetitious in the final two minutes. I'm sure they'll put a new tag on the show, but not sure they can change THAT much.

Since they're using the same ending as the second movement, you know they've got something special planned for us.