percussion judges in drill

With all this drummer hate, I'm going to have to change to an instrument that gets more respect....where's my banjo?

At this point the maligned violinist at Cadets is just thrilled she's not a drummer.

• Like 1

Who's Carla?

In the movie 'The Rock'; Nicolas Cage plays Stan Goodspeed and Sean Connery plays John Mason. The character of Carla is the love interest of Goodspeed. About mid-way through the movie Goodspeed, after making a mistake, told Mason that he was doing his best. Mason replied, "Losers whine about doing their best, winners go home and F*** the prom queen!". to which Goodspeed slyly replied, "Carla was the prom queen".

I have been thinking on this. I do think percussion judges should be in the drill, but they need to have their own dot in each corps drill and given a dot-book, and they need to attend rehearsals so they can learn their dots.

:tounge2:

• Like 3

As you can plainly see, drummers -- oops -- i mean percussionists -- pretty much never get past this:

3Knrygw.jpg

which pretty much explains where this thread has gone!

All I hear all around me is jealousy, JEALOUSY! Little drummers grow up to be bad-ash percussionists. Young horn blowers still blow no matter how old they get, and they're never ThiS cool!