percussion judges in drill

Sorry his influence isn't what it was

sorry -- as usual you paid no attention because you clicked, saw and didn't listen. just like you failed to read a lot what was written here. because you "know things" already and fail to pay to attention to what is actually said. which is why i stopped posting in the thread.

(listen again to the first thing in the clip :-) ah.

Lmao I forgot that video existed, that's hilarious.

I'm confused though, was that posted as a joke or to make a point?

• Like 1

sorry -- as usual you paid no attention because you clicked, saw and didn't listen. just like you failed to read a lot what was written here. because you "know things" already and fail to pay to attention to what is actually said. which is why i stopped posting in the thread.

(listen again to the first thing in the clip :-) ah.

Lmao I forgot that video existed, that's hilarious.

I'm confused though, was that posted as a joke or to make a point?

No, it was posted to take a cheap shot at drummers. "You are a drummer, not a real musician".

Both you and Jeff apparently missed it, but I was paying attention.

Corpsband apparently is a drummer bigot.

I've suspected as much since the beginning of the thread as it appears he believes that drummers don't deserve two judges, that they should not be credited for things that can't be seen from 15 or 20 yards away, and that they are narcissistic.

b9643a3d2358a025fbcfb2f69d90e05c.jpg

• Like 1

Job interviews are competitions; one winner and many losers. Contract bidding for contractors are competitions; one winner and many losers. The reality of life was summed up very eloquently by Sean Connery when his character John Mason stated in the movie The Rock, "Losers always whine about their best; Winners go home and F*** the Prom Queen!"

Carla was the prom queen.

Edited by N.E. Brigand

No, it was posted to take a cheap shot at drummers. "You are a drummer, not a real musician".

Both you and Jeff apparently missed it, but I was paying attention.

Corpsband apparently is a drummer bigot.

I've suspected as much since the beginning of the thread as it appears he believes that drummers don't deserve two judges, that they should not be credited for things that can't be seen from 15 or 20 yards away, and that they are narcissistic.

awe come on -- i was just pokin' a little fun at you guys. you drummers are all so sensitive :-)

Edited by corpsband

just pickin' on the drummers a little :-)

That's what I figured. No need for the overreaction that Garfield had.

Though I do have to admit you don't seem to really respect percussionists as compared to brass. Percussion isn't just accompaniment, they're just as much as part of the musical ensemble as the brass is.

Though I do have to admit you don't seem to really respect percussionists as compared to brass. Percussion isn't just accompaniment, they're just as much as part of the musical ensemble as the brass is.

We the frosting and sprinkles of the brass.

Take that away and dats some boring ### cake.

Edited by DrumManTx

i know - i get it.

but they're so much FUN to torque a little.

• Like 1