Music City Masterpiece - Nashville Show Thread

Absolutely agree. I loved the autumn flags.

Unless they are going to have the tree bloom with them at the end or something. But still, the way they had them staged around the tree until they were used in past shows looked so good. I can't believe the judges weren't liking that. It was a great effect.

By my count there are at least 4 horn lines that would win brass in any other year... one of them is going to wind up 4th and that's unreal.

Maybe even 5, I agree. Unreal.

I love everything about the 2016 SCV production.... and judges be dammed ( haha!). There is so much demand the SCV put on their marchers for this show, and i'm not sure they are quite getting the reward for such. Their marching technique is superb, imo. What a visual masterpiece, with the guard utilized brilliantly throughout, imo.

I love vanguards show this year. But... i'm actually not sold on the rewrites... Its still amazing, but I think they can do even more to make this a beast by finals. and a classy beast, one that wears a tuxedo and stuff

• Like 1

SCV did it again?

Great run for SCV! I think they will stay in front of the Cadets tonight.

I also really like the soft ending, as it flows with the show.