Music City Masterpiece - Nashville Show Thread

I see myself listening to this Phantom show a lot in the future. Love this music so much!

Let's go PR!!!

• Like 1

Top 3 are so good. Hard to tell but I think it is Coats, Crown then BD tonight. Also put SCV over Cadets but both of them closer to the top 3 than last weekend. So far...

• Like 1

BD marches so dang well. Jamie is the best staff member in DCI

Then why the Hades do they do so little marching?!?!?!?!?!?! Too much dancing and wiggling and not enough time showing off their marching ability and drill. That, to me, is a big reason why they're trailing Crown and Bloo right now.

Well I guess this is a Phantom crowd. Been quiet til now.

I see myself listening to this Phantom show a lot in the future. Love this music so much!

Let's go PR!!!

I enjoy it a lot also.

God, give it up. Can we just enjoy the show tonight, please?

I'll tell you that you're wrong again tomorrow if you'll just give me the night off.

:tounge2:

I'm lovin' it, sorry you're not! You need to come to my house and watch. If you could hear it the way I do, I think we'd both be happy!

(computer speaker pic goes here, but I couldn't post it easily from the crappy forum software. Let's just say it involves 4 12" woofs, some large horns and a 15" sub, all with LOTS of power!)