Sizzlin' in HOTlanta (DCI Southeast, Atlanta - July 30th)

Also back in the day when the french horn bugles were still used. Jim knew just how to write for both voices ....

Oh, how I miss those french horns and that beautiful middle horn sound

• Like 2

I am a bit surprised that BAC got 14th. That's actually the biggest one with Phantom being second biggest one of the night.

Tough placement year for Boston Crusaders no doubt about.

But the surprise of the night for me was Spirit topping Oregon Crusaders. judges are all over the lot this year with the Oregon Crusaders.. up 6 points... then up 3 ;points... down 3.... some judges like their show design, others not so much.

• Like 2

And for those talking about the lamp lady in blue stars show earlier. At the beginning of the season, 2 people traded each night the lamp spot and a regular guard spot. The member that does it now hurt her wrist and this allows her to continue performing with the group.

Oh that's an interesting bit of trivia and a neat way of being able to incorporate an injured member.

cool

And for those talking about the lamp lady in blue stars show earlier. At the beginning of the season, 2 people traded each night the lamp spot and a regular guard spot. The member that does it now hurt her wrist and this allows her to continue performing with the group.

That's great that they found a way for her to perform with the injury!

• Like 1

Top 12 looking fairly solid unless someone royally screws up or someone has an amazing push.

I definitely approve of these scores. Go Bloooo!!! Don't let anyone tell you your show is stale. Like what? One of the best shows I've seen. Special Kudos to BD and Crown! They also have 2 of the best shows I've seen. Love this top 3. So entertaining and exciting. And SCV...holy moly your show rocks!

After sitting high in the stands, I see why they have been 3rd in visual. Their drill is not near as complicated or detailed as the other 2 top 3 corps. Still a very good overall show