Sizzlin' in HOTlanta (DCI Southeast, Atlanta - July 30th)

I usually have good luck with tech related information there, but what I read there regarding DCI stuff feels like Middle School.

Most of the discussion on that subreddit is just surrounding Crown and Bloo since the subreddit is populated with really young fans and those two corps are apparently the most hip. There are some intelligent people on there, but otherwise it's just a mess of trolls, dank memes, and uneducated statements

Reddit is for comedic value only. In that regard, it's stellar.

Eh depends on the subreddit. There are some really helpful subreddits on there that I use from time to time.

Most of the discussion on that forum is just surrounding Crown and Bloo since DCP is populated with fanatics and those two corps are apparently the most hip. There are some intelligent people on there, but otherwise it's just a mess of trolls, dank memes, and uneducated statements

With a little light editing, this statement becomes pretty relevant. And if you don't at least grin at this, you have no soul.

• Like 3

With a little light editing, this statement becomes pretty relevant. And if you don't at least grin at this, you have no soul.

I JUST SPIT OUT MY DRINK

• Like 2

To be fair, I do think overall DCP is a much more respectful and educational environment than that subreddit is :smile:

The dank memes definitely still applies though hahaha

• Like 1

To be fair, I do think overall DCP is a much more respectful and educational environment than that subreddit is :smile:

I would post that one DrumManTX always posts, but alas, I'm on mobile. Any help?

Oh, I have a dank meme that I haven't posted for one of the threads going on. ...but I'm likely strange and other people wouldn't appreciate the humor in it...