NightBEAT Winston-Salem, NC 31 July 2016

For those that report Bluecoats having a better run tonight? Are you comparing both nights from "live" perspective?

Some have said debated the music almost sounding "phased" via DCI stream...

I've seen the show live twice earlier in year...agree that it's KILLER in person!!

Thank you for input.

Hail is likely to come very soon according to AccuWeather.

That has to really suck for the kids, to get to town, sleep on a gym floor, go through three hours of warm ups, get to the field, and then turn around and pack everything up.

Bluecoats continues to get really lucky with weather. Getting a chance to put another full show in the books, with Cadets, Crown and Coats all not able to play, big advantage to Bloo.

Eerily similar to the Minnesota show earlier in July...right before the last corps (in this case two), went on, it started pouring; and didn't let up for a long time.

That has to really suck for the kids, to get to town, sleep on a gym floor, go through three hours of warm ups, get to the field, and then turn around and pack everything up.

Bluecoats continues to get really lucky with weather. Getting a chance to put another full show in the books, with Cadets, Crown and Coats all not able to play, big advantage to Bloo.

It definitely sucks, especially at a big regional. We had quarterfinals rained out in 94. Very disappointing :(

For those that report Bluecoats having a better run tonight? Are you comparing both nights from "live" perspective?

Some have said debated the music almost sounding "phased" via DCI stream...

I've seen the show live twice earlier in year...agree that it's KILLER in person!!

Thank you for input.

I am convinced, having seen them live and in tv, that the phasing is due to the five speakers and very scattered microphones for the broadcast. These bigger stadiums have a very noticeable echo, was VERY apparent in Nashville, even playing on the field without amps. The phasing is only happening because the audio feed is bouncing through so many channels to get to your computer.

• Like 2

2.30 in the morning over here in the UK. Should I stay up for the last 3 corps tonight or is drum corps Kaputt for the evening?

Depends on how early work is for you.