NightBEAT Winston-Salem, NC 31 July 2016

http://www.dci.org/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=965782&SPID=166025&DB_LANG=C&DB_OEM_ID=33500&ATCLID=211004921

Notice how in the original schedule this show was never included so those of you that bought the package, you weren't buying this show. Those that have access, congrats and hope you don't lose access. If you do, don't complain that you got to see some of a show for free...

If you are a $99 dollar suscriber it is not included. Wasn't at the beginning of the year so I was suprised to see it on when I got back from Atlanta. Watched the high cam before intermission and tried to rewatch scv on multicam and it cut my feed. Same message everyone else is getting. Looks like they forgot to exclude the suscribers from the ppv at first but have fixed it. Note to others don't log out or change feeds.

Was naughty and watched Bluecoats on mute while watching a movie on high cam.

Was just as fun without music.

:)

That's very naughty. Bad boy!! Bad!!

I thought that Bloo were a touch off last night yet they still won. Tonight was just superb so they are probably 5th. (Not a chance) WOW!!!

Completely agree. Tonight they are very much on. Last night they were not quite on and yet they still won.

Completely agree. Tonight they are very much on. Last night they were not quite on and yet they still won.

I feel the same. Better tonight than last night.

Not the song from James Taylor I thought they would play in Carolina.

I can't imagine how bad the Cadet guard's makeup would be if they were performing right now...

Is it raining? I thought there was just lightening in vicinity