Who will peak first?

I just think that that Bluecoats will peak a day before Prelims, and fall to 2nd. Leaving the door open for Crown, BD and even maybe SCV to come through. I do see Crown not having enough steam to continue holding down 3rd.

I don't like the term "peak". I tend to think of it more as slowing down, not peaking.

Groups I think will slow down:

Bluecoats

Crown

PR

Maybe Blue Knights

Madison

Troopers

Groups I think will push ahead faster than others:

BD

SCV

Cadets

Cavaliers

Blue Stars

Academy

Your list is too large :mellow:

I don't see Bluecoats "peaking", if they continue to tweak. A show design like this gives them a lot of room to grow.

I absolutely see Crown "peaking" if they don't change anything, which also seemed to be the consensus of most of the Crown alums I was sitting around last night.

Edited by dcsnare93
  • Like 1

BD already has.

Don't get mad at me for saying it. Just watch the next two weeks.

As long as you are here the next two weeks to give us every excuse in the book when they don't peak and challenge for the title.

I didn't say they weren't coming second. I just don't think they're going to get much better.

Guess we will find out starting tonight. And i have been hearing since my late 20's that BD is gonna peak every year. Considering i am now just a little over a year away from turning 40..........yea i will believe it when i see it.

Edited by Chief Guns
  • Like 1