Madison Scouts 2017

17 hours ago, littlejaw said:

I know this comment is a little old but the Cavaliers show is 13 minutes and not 11. They are using all of the new available time with no unjudged of preshow.

12:30 vs 11:00 same thing when we're talking 9 pieces of music.

I think this show, with its apocalyptic theme, the is perfect for the age of marching members. By the time today's members are 60, human civilization will be  on its last legs. Education, the arts, heck even agriculture will be gone. :1_grinning:

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, FTNK said:

I think this show, with its apocalyptic theme, the is perfect for the age of marching members. By the time today's members are 60, human civilization will be  on its last legs. Education, the arts, heck even agriculture will be gone. :1_grinning:

The pessimistically inclined Mayans believed the same things. Prophetically, they mysteriously did disappear when their " Education.  their Arts.... and even their agriculture" went kaput.

Edited by BRASSO

3 hours ago, BRASSO said:

The pessimistically inclined Mayans believed the same things. Prophetically, they mysteriously did disappear when their " Education.  their Arts.... and even their agriculture" went kaput.

that went well for them lol anyway. How is the corps' brass sounding?

5 hours ago, FTNK said:

By the time today's members are 60, human civilization will be  on its last legs. Education, the arts, heck even agriculture will be gone. :1_grinning:

I'm glad baseball will survive.

59 minutes ago, Ghost said:

I'm glad baseball will survive.

And Taxes... don't forget taxes too. It already follows us beyond the grave.

• Like 1

Decent number for Scouts tonight. Well within striking distance of Stars and BAC. Every critique I've read says this show has all sorts of room to grow.

• Like 2

caught this show last night in La Crosse -

Blue Stars, BAC and Cavies have too much  narration - Scouts could really use some!

I had no idea what was going on --

I like the prop in the middle of the field - but the oxygen tanks are difficult to see - they are kind of the same coloring as the prop and tarp - aren't o2 tanks usually a bright green? I would paint those suckers florescent lime green - the wheely tank cart rollers are kind of lame -- overall the o2 tanks are reminiscent of water softeners recharging cylinders -

"Hey Culligan man!

hqdefault.jpg

Been awfully quiet in here lately. Nothing to say I guess?