Staff merri-go-round

Inspire/ Boston Crusaders just purchased Fleetwood Records Co. a few days ago too, Craiga. The dinos here recall Fleetwood Records Co.... Among other things, they were the defacto go to record company to purchase Drum Corps recordings of all the Drum Corps in the 60's, 70's.

And I envision them bringing there re mastering and such to a new and more profitable business. Anyone have info on their negotiations about another sleeper bus or two?

Not saying I'm upset at Boston, for the record.

Townsend to Boston. I first learned of this from your posting. I can confirm, it's on the Boston Crusades web site: Indeed, Michael Townsend, Keith Potter, Leon May, Gino Cipriani and Colin McNutt and Ryan George all headed Boston's way. However, as of this past Monday, it was my understanding that the entire creative team was returning to The Academy for 2017. BUT, I am well aware of the OLD AXIOM: Where Money Talks.....People Walk". I agree, I too would be bummed to see The Academy lose Townsend. However, Micheal Klesch is still in The Academy Fold.

Liahona don't drink all of it...... Ghost is a little parched and may need to partake in a few sips!! lmao

Nahhh, I'm a Gatorade guy. But one can't be amazed and pumped over what has taken place this first week after finals. Old Waldo is roaring loudly and ready to kick some butt over time.

And I envision them bringing there re mastering and such to a new and more profitable business. Anyone have info on their negotiations about another sleeper bus or two?

I was hoping the Boston Crusaders would purchase the Amtrac Auto Train, and ugrade the Sleeper Car accommodations for us, when we trek south to Florida in Jan for the winter. If they don't, then maybe Boston can purchase Jetblue as plan B.

This season Boston rented out Lucas for practice. Next season, there are plans to purchase Lucas Stadium and rent it back to DCI... and in 2018 to purchase the Indy Colts. But I might have to draw the line on my donations to BAC if they attempt to purchase the Colts. I'd much rather they try and buy Roger Goodell's NFL contract out, and ship him to Rio to oversee the Olympic Games clean up.

Edited by BRASSO

Townsend to Boston. I first learned of this from your posting. I can confirm, it's on the Boston Crusades web site: Indeed, Michael Townsend, Keith Potter, Leon May, Gino Cipriani and Colin McNutt and Ryan George all headed Boston's way. However, as of this past Monday, it was my understanding that the entire creative team was returning to The Academy for 2017. BUT, I am well aware of the OLD AXIOM: Where Money Talks.....People Walk". I agree, I too would be bummed to see The Academy lose Townsend. However, Micheal Klesch is still in The Academy Fold.

That's what I had thought. Interested in if that has changed. Personally don't see why he can't do both, even if they're in the same competitive tier as of 2016. Just would hate to see their new direction from when he arrived in 2014 get disrupted. I guess if anything it sounds like everyone else will be back so we shall see.

Anticipating that revelation.

Pardon me everyone for my rant, but it irks me that someone thinks little old Boston should continue to be content to stay where they are and let only the few corps good enough be at the top.

This makes me think the Boston Crusader organization is still not happy with the G7 idea and wants to show that they plan on improving without the click.

Thanks Mr.Obvious, but I believe about 8 others ( including Boston alums, fans) acknowleges this, and has stated so here on DCP. Not a person connected with Boston has stated anything of a placement prediction outcome other than the fact that the staff that Boston is putting together now is jaw dropping amazing. Nobody disputes this here. But no fans, alums of the Boston Crusaders are currently predicting the staff will meld well together ( or badly together ). Nobody knows this.. so nobody is saying this. But the opportunities to do something special over the few years at the Boston Crusaders could be present. Maybe. Maybe not. time will tell. But this is exciting new territory for Boston to now explore with this amazing staff, so lets see where it goes. No more, no less.

Looks like I stepped on somebody's toe.

Michael Townsend is staying with the Academy

• Like 3

Nahhh, I'm a Gatorade guy. But one can't be amazed and pumped over what has taken place this first week after finals. Old Waldo is roaring loudly and ready to kick some butt over time.

Ghost would you like to retract your betrayal post from last week over in the BAC thread?....LOL