Staff merri-go-round

Agree BUT I can see corps like crown as well as Cadets taking the gloves off and no more nice guys. I think we may see a behind the scene ### woopin being planned. Then again time as with everything tells a bigger story and a more complete picture than we see a year out.

I hope so. I would love to see Crown kick some ### after this.

What do you think poaching is? It's not opening a caption head position and providing an opportunity for bright young talent somewhere else to "move up". They're taking people at the top of the stack at the top of the activity and offering a boatload of $.

What's really sad is when those caption heads bring their staff with them, leaving their former corps dry.

I'm a Crown honk, and yes, I'm bitter. Crown is an organization that should be respected on how they built a champion. They worked hard to create a culture that fostered excellence and family and treated their people (staff, volunteers, and members) with respect, and as part of their brand.

BAC will be sorely disappointed when they discover that they can't buy that kind of success.

Crown will recover. Excellence will find them.

Do you have ANY understanding of Bostons history? What they've been through over the years? NO YOU DONT! Do some research and once you find out what it has taken them to survive when others have given up, maybe just maybe you'll have an understanding of what being respected is all about. You simply have no idea.

BAC is doing what the top groups have been doing for years. How the he$$ did Crown get the staff they got? Are they all home grown? Did they come a few at a time? Does Crown think they've cornered the market on building a champion caliber corps? More than anything else your comments insult the Crusader organization and family and read as entitled arrogance. Pardon me everyone for my rant, but it irks me that someone thinks little old Boston should continue to be content to stay where they are and let only the few corps good enough be at the top. Think back not so long ago where Crown was. If this kind of attitude remained. Crown would not have achieved the great success they've had.

• Like 5

So when two vaunted staff leave Cadets, it's all because Hopkins is insufferable and a clear sign of a pending implosion at Cadets unless drastic steps are taken.

But when three vaunted staff leave Crown, it's ... ???

• Like 7

So when two vaunted staff leave Cadets, it's all because Hopkins is insufferable and a clear sign of a pending implosion at Cadets unless drastic steps are taken.

I'll definitly give you that one.

Honestly I don't know what the hell is going on. Lol.

Might be retracting my staying in the off season comments the way these threads are going over the past week.......

• Like 1

Any truth to the rumor they're going to change their name to the Poachmen? Maybe the AllenCrown Crusaders?

The Couchmen have poached some hen's eggs to make an omelette on the skillet as we speak for potential applicants to join them.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 2

:pirate: Piracy on the high seas! Obviously. All clear now? :peek:

• Like 1

ehhhhh..

I will say knowing many of the parties involved. Could all the hoopla have awakened a sleeping giant. AND a return with a vengeance .....

Sleeping GIANT ? "You might want to rethink THAT phrase. Boston has copywrites and sync rights to that caricature phrase, going back over half a century with it ( haha!)

Edited by BRASSO