2017 Boston Crusaders

Building on Quixote's travels, might BAC's next stop be Greece?

image.JPG

They must be GIANTS!!!!!!!!!

I don't recall seeing this announced, previously...........

Michael Zellers joins Inspire Arts & Music as Electronics Designer for the Boston Crusaders. Previously, Michael has served on the Percussion Staff of The Cadets since 2011, where he served as front ensemble technician from 2011-2013 and the Electronics designer from 2013-2015. During his time with The Cadets, the corps won their 10th DCI World Championship in 2011 and The Cadets Percussion section received the Fred Sanford Award for Best Percussion Performance in 2013. In addition to his most recent work with the Cadets, Zellers has worked with the Jersey Surf and Reading Buccaneers.

Zellers currently serves as the Director of Percussion at Leander High School in Leander ,Tx. Zellers received his Master in Music Performance from the University of Delaware and his Bachelor’s Degree from West Chester University.

• Like 1

I don't recall seeing this announced, previously...........

Boston really likes the Cadets. They've gone after anyone who ever taught there!
  • Like 2

Just out of curiosity what do you guys think is the floor and ceiling for Boston this season, competitively speaking?

In my personal opinion I think they'll end up somewhere between 9 and 5.

Curious to hear what y'all think.

Just out of curiosity what do you guys think is the floor and ceiling for Boston this season, competitively speaking?

For some reason I'm thinking of Dolly Parton now.......

• Like 1

53 years ago today, October 19, 1963....Boston Crusaders present President John F. Kennedy with the very first Honorary Crusader award.

14657501_1219950344715573_75993393522618

...and only 34 days later JFK was assassinated after this induction...so sad to think about it.

:sarcasm:

13th or worse of course...according to Vegas odds...

Edited by Liahona