2017 Boston Crusaders

Show me examples of your solid evidence, then.

You were given one first-hand piece of evidence already. How about giving evidence that judges do not factor issues you are talking about into their commentary, and hence their scores?

• Like 2

You were given one first-hand piece of evidence already. How about giving evidence that judges do not factor issues you are talking about into their commentary, and hence their scores?

How 'bout this topic gets a thread of its own? For the last 6+ pages, you would not know this thread was about 2017 Boston Crusaders, except for a few random posts.

I should add, I don't mind some straying from a topic, but when it becomes pages upon pages............

Edited by Barneveld

How 'bout this topic gets a thread of its own? For the last 6+ pages, you would not know this thread was about 2017 Boston Crusaders, except for a few random posts.

<rant>

Guardling said this was coming...how about not...you are exaggerating...you are not required to read everything dude...I've posted lot's of relevant information about Boston...why don't we all just make Boston irrelevant then...how about I just stop talking about Boston altogether and not post a thing in this thread again...that should make you happy...you complained when I had ideas for music...now drum corps related topics of discussion that AFFECT Boston as much as other groups are not important...I didn't come out and say Boston had serious mic problems this summer when they did...or some serious balance issues at times...they did...I was there!!!...I kept the conversation a bit more generic....and not the usual garbage that I would read daily in this Boston thread by emc2 and others that made posts in here about non-related drum corps stuff that was complete non-sense...

</rant>

Edited by Liahona

I should add, I don't mind some straying from a topic, but when it becomes pages upon pages............

OK... to tie this whole thing together and get back on topic:

I wish the Boston Crusaders well in 2017, and hope they have no problems with electronics during their performances!!! :tounge2:

• Like 2

e want your opinion! Please take a minute to complete our "Uniform Survey". Thank you to Suffolk University for collaborating with us on this project! https://suffolk.co1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_2sDsCqUfNvhmkZv

Q26. Which region of the US do you live now?

Northeast

MidAtlantic

Did they ask Brasso about this question first?

• Like 1

Q26. Which region of the US do you live now?

Northeast

MidAtlantic

Did they ask Brasso about this question first?

I think the question was to gauge whether the responses given were region specific...I don't remember if there was an "other" for other countries etc...

I've been thinking a little bit more about the uniform survey. I really appreciate that Boston is looking to get feedback with alumni, fans, friends, volunteers, and other drum corps folks as well...Boston is in a tough similar situation along with the cadets...Boston is the third-oldest junior drum and bugle corps in the nation while the cadets are respectfully 2nd...these uniforms are to say the least ICONIC...I don't envy the decision and hard choices that are going to be made in the not too distant future by both of these corps...

Agreed but Boston is being sensitive in this area especially with its alumni who may be upset with drastic changes. This sensitivity will ease emotions if big changes are made as the alumni were at informed and kept in the process.
  • Like 1

Agreed but Boston is being sensitive in this area especially with its alumni who may be upset with drastic changes. This sensitivity will ease emotions if big changes are made as the alumni were at informed and kept in the process.

Sounds like this is BAC is being most prudent and doesn't want to suffer as the Allentown Marching Band did.

• Like 2

I was not privy to how the situation has been handled at the cadets...but I think keeping this dialogue open is a good idea on Boston's part...it is my understanding that this survey was put together by a marketing professor at Suffolk University who recently joined Boston's Board..so it's good to see they have some really smart people working for them...and the leadership to realize that this is a very important question...

I just think that this is more evidence of the management/BOD in Boston being well organized and intent on pursuing their long term plan. I don't recall any other organization publicly asking for feedback and collecting data in this manner.

• Like 3