2017 Boston Crusaders

4 hours ago, LabMaster said:

BC retired his number this year.  he came for the ceremony.

I was at the football game with several fam & friends too and saw the ceremony ( BC- Uconn, at Chestnut Hill, Ma.)

Edited by BRASSO

' Hope Matt Ryan ( former Boston College QB ) throws 3 TD's and for 400 yards or some such, but the New England Patriots win over the Falcons on a late field goal. That would be my ideal Super Bowl Game today anyway.' Hard to hate on the Atlanta Falcons too,. Its not a team noted for a lot of trash talkers.

Edited by BRASSO

I'm rooting for Atlanta...  :ninja:

• Like 1

If the NFL, Kraft and company have the Patriots and Raiders playing a game next season in Mexico City, is that taking jobs out of America?

Pity the poor parking lot personnel, the stadium hawkers and vendors, the NESBA marching bands doing half time,  the hotel folk of Foxboro/Franklin/Mansfield/Attleboro/Wrentham  and wherever the Raiders ending up calling home provided California is still in the U.S. then.

Oh wait, it's DCP. I can't ask that I guess.

Now that was a great game.  Tom and the Pats are from another  PLANET.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, emc2 said:

Now that was a great game.  Tom and the Pats are from another  PLANET.

When emotions would have crushed another team. That's what champions are made of. Amazing. 

• Like 1

Congratulations to Matt Ryan for his NFL regular season MVP and his Atlanta Falcons for their Divisional Championship. But Tom Brady and his New England Patriots were on a mission this season unlike any other. This was so inspirational an effort. It was an unprecedented comeback that any sports fans should just tip their hat too. It also... imo... solidifys Tom Brady as the greatest QB that ever lived.

" Welcome Home Tom ".  Take that sucka ( 4th Super Bowl winning Championship Trophy ) home to Boston !!

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BRASSO said:

Congratulations to Matt Ryan for his NFL regular season MVP and his Atlanta Falcons for their Divisional Championship. But Tom Brady and his New England Patriots were on a mission this season unlike any other. This was so inspirational an effort. It was an unprecedented comeback that any sports fans should just tip their hat too. It also... imo... solidifys Tom Brady as the greatest QB that ever lived.

" Welcome Home Tom ".  Take that sucka ( 4th Super Bowl winning Championship Trophy ) home to Boston !!

Don't mean to nit pick or anything.....but it's the 5th Super Bowl Trophy! :)

• Like 1