2017 Boston Crusaders

Best wishes to the Boston Crusaders organization and their families this Thanksgiving. Hope the recent audition camps went well and have provided the nucleus for an exciting and competitive show in 2017. Good luck to the new staffers, every last one of you. I swear there are more than ever.

Happy Thanksgiving to all DCP'ers and their families as well. Have a safe and enjoyable holiday.

• Like 2

official announcement here http://bostoncrusaders.org/2016/11/2017-brass-staff/

Boston's brass staff finally officially announced...cipriani...bentley...fierro...crowley...lipman...williams...larson

I'm so jealous that I didn't get to learn under this dream team :smile:

Any news on the Visual/drill staff? I have seen and read announcements on the Music Design staff, Percussion staff, Brass staff, Guard staff, Artistic Director and Drill Designer. But I can't find anything about visual/drill staff. The number of staff members is quite large but not knowing the touring staff and consulting staff could have numbers vary a bit. I think I counted 44 instructional staff members not including any visual/drill staff.

Just posted on Facebook:

We were unable to secure commitments from performing corps for our annual July TEP show, therefore we have opted to start the 2017 tour out in the Midwest. It helps us to accomplish our goal to explore different geographic locations and audiences over the next 3 to 5 years. We are exploring another west coast swing, a prolonged Florida tour and potential trips to Singapore, Indonesia, Japan, Thailand and China.

We plan to leverage multimedia and private broadcast to keep our fan base entertained and engaged. We also are planning multiple early season JUNE performances in Boston and New England, indoor and outdoor. Plans are being finalized and will be announced shortly. Of course our homecoming show will be on August 3, 2017 and the Boston Crusaders will be on “fire” at that point in the season.

The corps reply on the uniform. "We do not have a specific number. We will send a uniform package to all individuals that purchase. Thanks for asking!"

Well they sold their other uniforms to Battalion...