2017 Boston Crusaders

49 minutes ago, Liahona said:

Everyone, meet Max. He's wicked cute and has pawesome technique.

DA7C3lqVoAI-YFA.jpg

That's not a tour haircut. He looks more like GH.

Too early in the season for the show to be going to the dawgs. But maybe it's a step up from last ST's chipmunk???

1 hour ago, Liahona said:

DA7C3lqVoAI-YFA.jpg

I almost missed the clue that this was your subtle announcement of that new Movement and Guard skill expert that BAC supposedly spent the GDP on.

Parallel skills:  catch, retrieve, roll in the grass, grovel, beg, lay on back with limbs reaching all which ways, provide distraction from the work at hand, known to wear weird outfits, impress audience and judges by fawning cuteness, etc., etc.:spitting:

• Like 1

a pic of the 2017 rifle section for the Boston Crusaders:

18646707_1877646969154399_1725582782811340800_n.jpg

Edited by BRASSO

3 hours ago, Liahona said:

DA7C3lqVoAI-YFA.jpg

cute dog - did he used to work with Cadets last season or Carolina Crown? ;-)

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

cute dog - did he used to work with Cadets last season or Carolina Crown? ;-)

I don't know... BAC took him in from somewhere, and he looks pretty happy to me now in this pic.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 3

Boston is expanding on the doors useage that other Corps have utilized in previous shows that have won them titles. This year Boston will be utilizing the large prop depicted in the far left corner here. Its big and heavy, but supposedly some baddaass witches & warlocks will come out of here at some point in the show.

18646268_1324661767648010_3747079303259488256_n.jpg

Edited by BRASSO

6 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

Boston is expanding on the doors useage that other Corps have utilized in previous shows that have won them titles. This year Boston will be utilizing the large prop depicted in the far left corner here. Its big and heavy, but supposedly some baddaass witches & warlocks will come out of here at some point in the show.

18646268_1324661767648010_3747079303259488256_n.jpg

Are you sure that isn't the giant R2-D2 they are planning on using? It's kind of a "Witch trials" meets "Star Wars" show we've all been clamoring for.

4 minutes ago, ajlemm said:

Are you sure that isn't the giant R2-D2 they are planning on using? It's kind of a "Witch trials" meets "Star Wars" show we've all been clamoring for.

That information is secret and currently being sealed & stored in Area 51 until such time that there is the required debriefing with the proper authorities.

Edited by BRASSO

38 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

I don't know... BAC took him in from somewhere, and he looks pretty happy to me now in this pic.

She's a cutie.