2017 Boston Crusaders

6 hours ago, emc2 said:

I had lucky up there  the other day the kids had a great time with Lucky dog.  He is a 100 pound lab.

I WANT.  I have an unhealthy want for a big happy dog like a Lab.  D':

This is how BAC is casting their spell....with PUPPIES.  Genius really. 

40 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Why not?  Others are picking a corps to win based on not much knowledge of the corps show.

The above reply was posted when the following comment was made on another thread.  "Wait until you see the guard costumes. Deliciousness! Could Devils go undefeated? Perhaps "

Possibly go undefeated after seeing a corps guard uniform?  Maybe I'm reading some of these posts wrong.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Ghost said:

The above reply was posted when the following comment was made on another thread.  "Wait until you see the guard costumes. Deliciousness! Could Devils go undefeated? Perhaps "

Possibly go undefeated after seeing a corps guard uniform?  Maybe I'm reading some of these posts wrong.

Well BD goes undefeated about every other season so it's not much of a stretch lol

• Like 2

18 hours ago, George Dixon said:

cute dog - did he used to work with Cadets last season or Carolina Crown? ;-)

Careful, that report button is very near...

BTW,  :worthy:.  You win teh internets today!

9 hours ago, DrumManTx said:

I WANT.  I have an unhealthy want for a big happy dog like a Lab.  D':

This is how BAC is casting their spell....with PUPPIES.  Genius really. 

Lucky favorite treat are carrots.  He likes to roll in the mud and swim in the water.  It's good to see the kids smile when people bring their dogs around.

• Like 2

When the Big Cheese says no audio, no videos, of camp, ya do what the Big Cheese says if ya know whats good for ya. So alls can show ya, is breakfast being served in the gym at the moment. They tell me Boston is eating good, kids are happy with the food so the Kitchen Section is apparently up to the task.

Image may contain: 3 people, indoor

Edited by BRASSO

Image may contain: 2 people, table and indoor

Edited by BRASSO

11 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

When the Big Cheese says no audio, no videos, of camp, ya do what the Big Cheese says if ya know whats good for ya. So alls can show ya, is breakfast being served in the gym at the moment. They tell me Boston is eating good, kids are happy with the food so the Kitchen Section is apparently up to the task.

Image may contain: 3 people, indoor

Yes the food is great as always.   A lot of people donating to the food plan.  I saw the media team around doing their thing, (snapchat) etc.

• Like 1