2017 Boston Crusaders

4 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

Those who are seeing Boston's 2017 show now for the 1st time and have made the comment that there is" so much going on simultaneously with this show" are expressing exactly my thoughts when I first saw the show at the end of camp move ins in June, Since then Boston has added in more to the show, so I can just imagine the visual/ musical stimulai now. The show can be seen multiple times and assures viewers more treats. The show flows so well that the 11 or so minutes of the show seems to just fly by. 

I agree 100%.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, LabMaster said:

I have heard the brass really let loose.  My big complaint )one of them truth be told) over the past few years is they seem to have been restrained.  Now Gino has them ripping.  They are &&&$)%#£ loud!  I would hazard to guess at rehearsal today, which I assume you watched,  they held back a bit.

I'm also nearly legally deaf in one ear and not far off in the other. :P

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, phd-student-TTU said:

Like performance/emotional height. They were working on it today. I call it that Bc it's the feeling that pulls at your heart and brings you out of your seat. 

This is very interesting...I haven't really thought about it...but know certain things over the years in drum corps have made me want to leap to my feet...the emotion that draws you right in...thanks for sharing this perspective...

• Like 3