2017 Boston Crusaders

Rumor is quite a few kids have signed up to audition for this upcoming season with Boston.

I'm sure there will be some that follow to Boston and with the good mix of returning vets things are truly looking up at Boston.

tumblr_me2la6veED1rpmps3o1_1280.jpg

• Like 1

then again, they might just want to top off their Jet Blue True Blue frequent flier points.

Has "The Board" arranged for the colors of the planes to and from Logan and Florida to be changed to red and black yet? I'm sure that's next.

Oh thanks you reminded me... speaking of jetBlue...Help support the Boston Crusaders!

jetBlue Raffle - Win 2 Roundtrip Tickets* anywhere on jetBlue!
Increase your odds by purchasing more chances!
1 chance - $25
6 chances - $100
15 chances - $250
40 chances - $500
Drawing will be on October 1st, 2016
*Tickets subject to blackout dates and other restrictions. For more information, including a copy of blackout dates and terms and conditions of use, E-mail info@crusaders.com

Oh thanks you reminded me... speaking of jetBlue...Help support the Boston Crusaders!

jetBlue Raffle - Win 2 Roundtrip Tickets* anywhere on jetBlue!
Increase your odds by purchasing more chances!
1 chance - $25
6 chances - $100
15 chances - $250
40 chances - $500
Drawing will be on October 1st, 2016
*Tickets subject to blackout dates and other restrictions. For more information, including a copy of blackout dates and terms and conditions of use, E-mail info@crusaders.com

we work so well as a team. I'll take a window seat please.

It's the best time too...getting in on the ground floor so to speak...it just makes it all that more special IMO...

A lot of people very happy all-around.

Just a quick comment from this past season's "pit girl" video that went viral in July...

You would think that after 24 million views...102 thousand likes...195 thousand shares AND 86 thousand comments....that people would understand the difference between a marching band and a drum corps...LOL

Edited by Liahona

Just a quick comment from this past season's "pit girl" video that went viral in July...

You would think that after 24 million views...102 thousand likes...195 thousand shares AND 86 thousand comments....that people would understand the difference between a marching band and a drum corps...LOL

There are moments when I ask myself if I can tell the difference anymore .

Then my better angels intercede to ward off the evil spirits with these impure thoughts, and such diabolical thoughts quickly evaporate and I am saved once more. ( lol!)

Edited by BRASSO

There are moments when I ask myself if I can tell the difference anymore .

Then my better angels intercede to ward off the evil spirits with these impure thoughts, and such diabolical thoughts quickly evaporate and I am saved once more. ( lol!)

I wonder how BOA-like Boston will be this year now with this new visual team. Will traditional BAC fans be happy with that?

I wonder how BOA-like Boston will be this year now with this new visual team. Will traditional BAC fans be happy with that?

I don't see why not. Whatever show design the new Boston Crusaders staff puts together will be greeted just like every other Corps show is greeted in every new season. BAC fans will either find it personally entertaining for themselves, or not so much. Not much difference between BAC and any others, imo.

Edited by BRASSO

With the new team of M, M, & S hired after the 2015 season, I was looking optimistically to this past year. I feel what the mm were given was lacking in the visual teams area of expertise. But, that was last year and with the way the new changes were quickly made, I'm sure we'll see an improved product on the field next year. I'm guessing that a show covering Black Dyke Bands "Immortal" might be revisited.

Edited by Ghost