Cadets 2017

I was completely justified in my reserving my enthusiasm for Cadets this year. I really do hope they improve over the next few weeks. As far as I'm concerned, this season is over for me. I have not seen one show that really entertains me this year. I hope next year is better for Cadets. But I won't be getting my hopes up anymore. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, 2000Cadet said:

I was completely justified in my reserving my enthusiasm for Cadets this year. I really do hope they improve over the next few weeks. As far as I'm concerned, this season is over for me. I have not seen one show that really entertains me this year. I hope next year is better for Cadets. But I won't be getting my hopes up anymore. 

Are you typing this again or just copying and pasting? :laughing:

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

I think Cadets have improved there program a good deal in the past week

i still say some editing would help, losing the narration, the robes and redo the tarp/jacket thing 

over all you can tell the members are working hard 

Agree 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 2000Cadet said:

Not even one? Bloo is pretty fun this year :)

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Screamer said:

I could care less about placements, I'm more into appreciating the hard work the mm's are putting into all of these shows. 

Sorry but when you look at The Cadets dynasty that has ten world championships and other various top accolades...hard work takes a distant back seat...all corps work hard and don't even come close to achieving the greatness that The Cadets are known for in this activity for the decades...

Edited by Liahona
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Liahona said:

Sorry but when you look at The Cadets dynasty that has ten world championships and other various top accolades...hard work takes a distant back seat...all corps work hard and don't even come close to achieving the greatness that The Cadets are known for in this activity for the decades...

It's been almost  6 years since their last championship, that's not the only way to measure one's worth.  Greatness is within the eye of the beholder and I know multiple mms that are enjoying what they are performing.

• Like 3