Cadets 2017

2 minutes ago, dcikon2 said:

Those types of comments give a very negative view of drum corps to people outside the activity.  I haven't seen the comments, but I have seen some hurtful comments on a couple of other corps.  I don't understand why people have to be so mean spirited.

It's the internet. People are always like that on the internet. It's best to just ignore the comments and enjoy the videos. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, candymancan said:

My personal favorite is the kid who wrote his HS marching band was better than the Cadets....

:blink:

If they are in Broken Arrow, Avon, Carmel, or Tarpon Springs, then maybe.....uh no sorry not as good LOL

33 minutes ago, dcikon2 said:

Those types of comments give a very negative view of drum corps to people outside the activity.  I haven't seen the comments, but I have seen some hurtful comments on a couple of other corps.  I don't understand why people have to be so mean spirited.

Internet tough guys. Keyboard warriors. They hide behind their computer screen from the safety of their mom's basement and spew nothing but hate and discontent. Cause they know they don't have the ***** to say any of that crap to someone's face. 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

Internet tough guys. Keyboard warriors. They hide behind their computer screen from the safety of their mom's basement and spew nothing but hate and discontent. Cause they know they don't have the ***** to say any of that crap to someone's face. 

Yeah. It's kind of sad and pathetic when you think about it. As a good person I feel sorry for them and heir miserable existence 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

This is why I always use my real name on the Internet. It forces me to be considerate of what I say. I may sometimes be critical or too honest, but I refuse to hide behind a screen name. If someone has an issue with me, they know who "me" is, and that is a good thing imho.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, MikeRapp said:

This is why I always use my real name on the Internet. It forces me to be considerate of what I say. I may sometimes be critical or too honest, but I refuse to hide behind a screen name. If someone has an issue with me, they know who "me" is, and that is a good thing imho.

Wait, your name is MIKE?????????

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tobias said:

Well YOU must have been in the wrong place because those 27 guards were always hitting their marks!

Well, obviously!

(Actually, she felt very bad about it and apologized over and over.)

Edited by Jurassic Lancer

This show is definitely going to grow into itself.  Its written in kind of a more BOA style persay (which isnt a bad thing).  Its designed to peak at finals rather than to have everything knocked out as soon as possible.  I love that.  This is one of my favorite Cadets shows ever, definitely an improvement over 2016.  I think it has a *shot*...at medalling.  It would take alot though.

• Like 1