The Cavaliers 2017

I'll tell you what...that huge all guard rifle exchange before the my way/mars hit in the closer is going to have me out of my seat at finals. Cannot wait to see this live. I'll apologize now to the poor guy sitting behind me lol. 

Edited by GREENBLUE
  • Like 4

8 hours ago, GREENBLUE said:

I'll tell you what...that huge all guard rifle exchange before the my way/mars hit in the closer is going to have me out of my seat at finals. Cannot wait to see this live. I'll apologize now to the poor guy sitting behind me lol. 

Same with the 15 yard flag exchange for me.

• Like 1

On 7/3/2017 at 2:01 AM, GREENBLUE said:

Need to see this.... dang it, two more weeks

On 7/1/2017 at 1:28 AM, FaustianMachine said:

One thing from tonight that I forgot to ask: During the closer, the trombones were using two different colored horns. Any particular reason? 

My son plays baritone/trombone this year and he confirmed that the gold are the bass trombones. I was wondering the same thing.

• Like 4

Hey, nice score bump in Orlando. Pulled away a bit from Cadets (not that the gaps mean anything serious right now).

• Like 3

They got some awesome content scores tonight, Carolina Crown was way ahead in performance but in terms of what the judges think of what they're attempting:

• .2 and .1 behind Carolina Crown in GE content, so .7 of that lead was in achievement.  
  • .4 and .1 behind in the first two visual content scores, the .4 in visual proficiency was the biggest content gap, and .1 ahead in Color Guard content.  So .2 of that lead was in performance.  
  • .3 and .2 behind in the first two music captions in content scores, and .2 ahead of Carolina Crown in percussion content.  So .3 of that lead was performance.  

So still behind Carolina Crown in content, but once this show starts cleaning up I could see them being a medal under dog.  I think people are underestimating how good the visual program is this year, it's absolutely fantastic.  Keep on improving!  Loved the show from the get go.  Can't wait to see it again.  

• Like 8

53 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

So still behind Carolina Crown in content, but once this show starts cleaning up I could see them being a medal under dog.  I think people are underestimating how good the visual program is this year, it's absolutely fantastic.

Yes, yes, yes....a thousand times...YES!

• Like 1