The Cavaliers 2017

15 minutes ago, littlejaw said:

Typically those types of things are hypes created by the guys. Like section jerseys, or shorts, or the brass line wearing the same bandanna. Or I'm totally wrong they are using it to hold something in place that will also be the case when they have the uniform. Think 2014 when they had the fabric in the uniforms and for practices they were wearing black pouches.

I thought the same thing about the arm bands being hypes, but then I noticed that everyone (perc, brass, and guard) was wearing them. Doesn't mean they're not but I'm hoping it's part of the uni in some way. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, vhsmbdm said:

I thought the same thing about the arm bands being hypes, but then I noticed that everyone (perc, brass, and guard) was wearing them. Doesn't mean they're not but I'm hoping it's part of the uni in some way. 

I'll ask a few of the guys, if they say anything too interesting I might not be able to report back.

• Like 1

I was recently listeninv to the 2004 show in my car (driving my friends crazy with nothing but cavies music in the car... I don't see what the problem is lol) and I forgot how much I loved this show. It was the show that practically made me a fan of the corps! After listening to the latin section, I was wondering... what cavies show had the best screamers? My vote is 2004... obviously lol

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Hook'emCavies said:

After listening to the latin section, I was wondering... what cavies show had the best screamers? My vote is 2004... obviously lol

2004 is sooooo good, but I give my vote to 2010, just because I love how they utilized them. Three mic'd screamers so that the rest of the corps could just blast the hell out of those horn stabs during the Metheny piece. If I'm remembering my shows right, 2003 was also good too. 

• Like 1

2003 hands down for me. I have an earlier season recording and the solo had these really cool wobbles that were taken out by finals.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PopcornEater1963 said:

Finals tickets? And did you order in the Cavs section? I'm still waiting on mine! 

Ordered all my Finals week tickets from Cavies as well. Have yet to receive. I know they mail them once they get them from dci. It does seem a little late this year.

1 minute ago, PopcornEater1963 said:

That actually makes me feel better...I was beginning to wonder if they had misplaced my order. 

If you go to the store page on their website and log in you'll find the status of your order. I also think you get an email when shipped. 

BTW how's the show going, any updates from your son?