The Cavaliers 2017

4 hours ago, Hook'emCavies said:

I like this... I like this a lot. Someone else gets it!!!! Lol

You two are made for each other.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

I said early on to some friends I thought 4th was in play for them this year.  They thought I was nuts.  

:)

Hell 3rd is if tonight holds any.  Next week is gonna get VERY exciting.  

I think their overall design is stronger and more interesting than both Bluecoats and Crown, so let's see how far they can take it.

• Like 3

Just finished dinner with friends and saw the scores. I literally gasped. They all looked at me like I was crazy. One is going to Indy with me next week. This is crazy!!!!!!! So excited.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, NakedEye said:

I think their overall design is stronger and more interesting than both Bluecoats and Crown, so let's see how far they can take it.

I'll give you Crown, but not Bluecoats. Bluecoats have the better musical construction to go along with an all around great visual program. But Cavaliers are definitely performing as well as anyone, even BD or SCV when it comes to visual proficiency, guard. Their visual analysis numbers have to be strong. They are marching some tough drill and they are nailing it. With slightly stronger construction of their music book (less choppy) I imagine they might be challenging SCV.  

32 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

I said early on to some friends I thought 4th was in play for them this year.  They thought I was nuts.  

:)

Hell 3rd is if tonight holds any.  Next week is gonna get VERY exciting.  

I actually will say it and some people will disagree... but at the houston show... I thought cavies out performed bluecoats in brass, visual, guard, and percussion. That is my actual judging side which I actually do not like... I am darn happy to see the scores right now. 

I BELIEVE IN THE GREEN MACHINE

• Like 2

Ummmmm.....Cavaliers took first in Guard/Percussion and Visual Prof. as well as beat Bloo in all music categories. Just need the GE boost now.

come on design team!!!! 

• Like 2

Is it a dumb statement to state that Cavaliers COULD medal this year? I can't believe I predicted them at 6th before the season started. I also didn't think they'd be this close to the defending champs at this point in the season. Less than a point away from a medal? I'll take it (I'd rather take that medal though)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, jwillis35 said:

I'll give you Crown, but not Bluecoats. Bluecoats have the better musical construction to go along with an all around great visual program. But Cavaliers are definitely performing as well as anyone, even BD or SCV when it comes to visual proficiency, guard. Their visual analysis numbers have to be strong. They are marching some tough drill and they are nailing it. With slightly stronger construction of their music book (less choppy) I imagine they might be challenging SCV.  

Can't agree with you here. Cavies visual program is better than Bluecoats, and it's starting to show on the judges sheets. Bloo's show just isn't clicking. They are NOT nailing their drill. Not at all. They are still dirty and they are running out of time. I fear they will end up 5th at finals, and I wouldn't disagree at all if they did. 

• Like 1