Carolina Crown 2017

1 hour ago, crownisking said:

Probably for the best. A good bit of the commentary pertaining to Crown hasn't been all that positive this year. Thankfully, the judges don't agree.

Agreed. While I miss the conversation, I don't miss the bashing of the corps when all they did was give everyone a bit of what they want. A bit of tradition mixed with a bit of newage. People complain about anything and everything. Lol. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, UKSuperman said:

Agreed. While I miss the conversation, I don't miss the bashing of the corps when all they did was give everyone a bit of what they want. A bit of tradition mixed with a bit of newage. People complain about anything and everything. Lol. 

I try to just ignore it most of the time. I spent most of 2011 defending Crown here and it didn't win me over many fans. That was back when posters could give you a red minus when they didn't like your post. I used to get so many of those stupid things. It was anonymous too so I never knew who kept doing it. I'm so glad they did away with that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, crownisking said:

I try to just ignore it most of the time. I spent most of 2011 defending Crown here and it didn't win me over many fans. That was back when posters could give you a red minus when they didn't like your post. I used to get so many of those stupid things. It was anonymous too so I never knew who kept doing it. I'm so glad they did away with that.

The Kentucky marching band forum (KMN) is still like that. Most of everyone on there isn't a fan of me because I'm realistic and pretty vocal about performances and issues. Needless to say I get a lot of negatives there, so I completely understand. Lol. 

51 minutes ago, mj3004 said:

I haven't seen the show in a few weeks.  Did they add their giant props yet?

Giant props? Do you know something we don't?

• Like 1

such a great 2015 video from Crown - I believe this is from the Atlanta regional 

love the enthusiasm from the staff and the crowd - corps was really improving at this stage and you can sense everyone's excitement

thought I'd share

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

such a great 2015 video from Crown - I believe this is from the Atlanta regional 

love the enthusiasm from the staff and the crowd - corps was really improving at this stage and you can sense everyone's excitement

thought I'd share

A memorable show for sure. I remember seeing this show at ST and thinking it'll finish 4th if they can clean it up. That show had very little GE when I first saw it. Then they started adding layers and it just took off! Sometimes I love being wrong.

13 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

thought I'd share

Awesome. Correct me if I'm wrong but that was the first debut of their ending and the first time they placed 1st that season. It was a great night for Crown fans.

6 minutes ago, Brass Lover said:

Awesome. Correct me if I'm wrong but that was the first debut of their ending and the first time they placed 1st that season. It was a great night for Crown fans.

that's what I thought