Carolina Crown 2017

7 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

You must be going to Alexandria.  I'll be in Dekalb. 

Yep! Will be heading up about 2 or 3 to catch full ensemble rehearsal and then leaving to get something eat before it starts since there's about a 4 hour downtime between box office opening and the starting time. Lol. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, wonker said:

Just got my tickets for Dekalb tonight!!  Have gone the last four years.  Was a little disappointed in this year's lineup.  How can you have a TOC show without ANY of BD, Crown and Bloo??  But, it's still the best lineup that makes it anywhere near me, so daughter fan and I are on our way.  Can't wait!!

You sound like me about six months ago.  I said on my Facebook:  "No Bloo, no Crown, no BD, no Terri."  But I'm going to see a friend. 

3 hours ago, FLBuzcut said:

I was there and the crowd absolutely FLIPPED OUT (me included). Crown always gets a ton of support at this show but it was especially thunderous in 2015.

One of the biggest drum corps highlights of my life (as a fan and dad).   I probably high-fived more people at this show than anywhere, ever.  And in first place, CROWN!!!!!!!!!!!!   Good God, Inferno was one heck of a show!

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

It's only available on roku. FYI, if you have a roku, you wouldn't believe what you can find.  I just watched BD in Washington. 

I just ordered a Roku this week; en route from Amazon as we speak. Till now I've been streamimg Flomarching on my computer but hopefully I'll see these upcoming shows in 60" glory!

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, FLBuzcut said:

I just ordered a Roku this week; en route from Amazon as we speak. Till now I've been streamimg Flomarching on my computer but hopefully I'll see these upcoming shows in 60" glory!

It seems to work well using the flo sports app through roku.  I've had zero issues besides a bit of the picture becoming pixelated. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

It seems to work well using the flo sports app through roku.  I've had zero issues besides a bit of the picture becoming pixelated. 

Thanks, good to know. I have a strong cable internet connection and had zero problems watching the Mpls show last weekend through Flomarching.com. Hopefully it will be the same through Roku.

• Like 1

I'm predicting Crown will pop an 85 tonight, as I believe in the dedication and focus of the marching members and staff.  Hopefully, the last few days of no shows will shine through and they are prepared for next Tuesday's meet up with the other top 5 corps. 

By finals, I would love to see SCV and Crown battle it out for a title.:fight:

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, B-Flat said:

I would be fine with that. 

28 minutes ago, B-Flat said:

I'm sure BD and the Bluecoats have a little something to say about that.

In all honesty, though, a 4-way battle for gold would be super fun to watch unfold.