Carolina Crown 2017

8 minutes ago, MPutnam said:

I am waiting to see how the white yard line planks and the percussion wedges resolve...

Since Indy when I first saw the show, I wanted the planks to have a tarp or another plank below it that is colored to match the field to go over the yard line so the planks look like they are physically moving the yard lines. I've heard rumors of this actually going in but don't know if it's happening. Think it would be a sick effect though.

2 minutes ago, wilme861 said:

Since Indy when I first saw the show, I wanted the planks to have a tarp or another plank below it that is colored to match the field to go over the yard line so the planks look like they are physically moving the yard lines. I've heard rumors of this actually going in but don't know if it's happening. Think it would be a sick effect though.

They've had some green planks since day one for that but they reflect the light and end up not having the intended effect. I assume they'll do something about that before Indi. 

I also have my money on the white planks and triangle platforms forming a crown at "I KNOW YOU!".

What are the new props!?

Edited by defeldus2

11 minutes ago, FTNK said:

Are Crown fans, etc. generally pretty happy with Sacktig's drill for them this year?

As its developed and we're starting to see some of the changes, yes. Jeff was on the field the other night with the kids helping teach, never seen a caption head get that hands on before. It was a breath of fresh air. 

As for the changes - some coming tonight and more layers to be added in the coming weeks. I'm guessing we'll see the final version of the show at NightBeat. 

• Like 1