Carolina Crown 2017

I am sure this was already asked so sorry for repeating... I was up top last night and didn't catch the crown formation on the field. Did they do it? And when?

I think this is it, but it doesn't look like the classic crowns of the past. As I recall, it too was deconstructed.

posted from the DrumScorps app

9 minutes ago, CrownBariDad said:

I think this is it, but it doesn't look like the classic crowns of the past. As I recall, it too was deconstructed.

RaG851S.jpg

Thanks so much! I did catch this formation but wasn't sure.  I was expecting with "I know you" at the end.

12 minutes ago, CrownBariDad said:

RaG851S.jpg

Isn't the top photo of the Crown Formation at the beginning of the show?   

Here's the Crown at the end of the show right before the scatter:

• Like 1

Just want to say how pleased I was with Crown's soloist last night. She was not just beautiful and polished in her presentation, but the Crown staff FINALLY managed to bring everything together successfully. Also glad the soloist was interviewed by Dan Potter after her performance. She had an aura of satisfaction all about her. Nice to see from someone who is arguably the Crown performer shouldering the biggest personal challenge before every audience.

I'm old enough to be her Grandfather, but still . . . . . . :inlove:

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, drumcorpsfever said:

Isn't the top photo of the Crown Formation at the beginning of the show?   

Here's the Crown at the end of the show right before the scatter:

Now that I think of it, I believe you are right and there are 2.  The second one gets deconstructed. 

• Like 1

Just now, drumcorpsfever said:

Here's the "Crown" after they deconstruct the last Crown formation and begin their scatter:

I think I'll have this view tonight.  Down low in the blast zone. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fred Windish said:

Just want to say how pleased I was with Crown's soloist last night. She was not just beautiful and polished in her presentation, but the Crown staff FINALLY managed to bring everything together successfully. Also glad the soloist was interviewed by Dan Potter after her performance. She had an aura of satisfaction all about her. Nice to see from someone who is arguably the Crown performer shouldering the biggest personal challenge before every audience.

I'm old enough to be her Grandfather, but still . . . . . . :inlove:

I thought she was very poised, especially since in her mind she was busy jumping up and down on her microphone and smashing into it little bits.