Complaints

Mine:

Felliniesque did not deserve the score it got. Sorry BD.

Tilt should have won.

Inferno and Relentless should have won.

I want recaps back. (been said already)

For drummers - I'm still not at all a fan of BD's drums and how the quads have a gap in the rim to avoid hitting it.

Agreed re:Feliniesque- excellent but that was a judge ####fest.

Tilt- great but second was correct. If you recall, they got slammed up until midseason and moved from a 3-5 grouping up to #2 so great ending.

Inferno- almost won and could have won but weren't as crisp finals night as BD.

Relentless- clean but one of my lower ranked Crown shows. A bit.....stale in design. Crown needs some new blood in design team.

Agreed re:Feliniesque- excellent but that was a judge ####fest.

Tilt- great but second was correct. If you recall, they got slammed up until midseason and moved from a 3-5 grouping up to #2 so great ending.

Inferno- almost won and could have won but weren't as crisp finals night as BD.

Relentless- clean but one of my lower ranked Crown shows. A bit.....stale in design. Crown needs some new blood in design team.

I actually agree on all points! And Crown does have new blood this year, so they should have a new look. Edited by Jurassic Lancer

I actually agree on all points! And Criwn does have new blood this year, so they should have a new look.

I really like Crown and agree. Jeff will give them a special bump in movement and fabulousness.

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, DrumManTx said:

Those High School kids on high school band youtube videos that always post "OMG YOU GUYS STOLE THIS FROM (insert coprs name here) how unoriginal!".  

The best part is when you get the people who argue that Academy should have won in 2016.  "I feel like DCI chooses scores based on prior performances" and "The shows that the fans like the most, those are what matters"