Bluecoats 2017 thread - Go Blooooooo!

So, on the transition from zombie woof to the psychopomp reprise, what is the purpose or reason for the single quad player coming down the steps and inserting himself back into the middle of the line? What is he doing right before that on the jagged stage? I can never pick it out on the videos.

10 minutes ago, Precious Roy said:

So, on the transition from zombie woof to the psychopomp reprise, what is the purpose or reason for the single quad player coming down the steps and inserting himself back into the middle of the line? What is he doing right before that on the jagged stage? I can never pick it out on the videos.

Mandos a beast.  Thats why.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Precious Roy said:

The quads have a fairly difficult feature in that transition where they split 2 quads on one side and two on the other - the fifth one in the middle is on the stage. They play their feature marching from backfield to the front in this formation - pretty tricky stuff from a environmental demand standpoint.

Edit: In addition to the vertical spread, they have about a 25 yard horizontal spread as they play that passage.

Edited by 3PoC
  • Like 4

I have sideline video of "Autumn Leaves" & "The Boxer" from last night in Pittsburgh...If i can get them posted here today while I am at work.......

Somebody please give an update on that euph. solo if you are going tonight. Thanks 

18 hours ago, 3PoC said:

The quads have a fairly difficult feature in that transition where they split 2 quads on one side and two on the other - the fifth one in the middle is on the stage. They play their feature marching from backfield to the front in this formation - pretty tricky stuff from a environmental demand standpoint.

Ah, I see the other 4 quads splitting out the back now. So the middle quad gets some jagged stage GE time, difficulty points for the spread, and also gets to maintain side to side symmetry while they all push forward.

Wasn't sure if he had a solo feature up there, or what the deal was. Then all of the sudden, he comes sauntering down the steps and rejoins the group.

Thanks for the explainer.

• Like 5

8 hours ago, higher faster stronger said:

Somebody please give an update on that euph. solo if you are going tonight. Thanks 

Couldn't stay for the run, but both efforts I heard were on point. Sounds like he's figured it out. 

• Like 6