4.15 Jump? 6-10 Scores Lower in Finals?

I got it from their director and I remember specifically only 5 of the 6 basses there.

Yes, C2 was missing a bass drum and snare at the Reading show due to Rutgers band camp. Also, they did not add a lot of extra practice time during the week leading up to DCA Championships. They did their normal Sunday 9-5, drums and guard were in on Thursday night and the whole corps had an all-day practice on Friday before they left for Rochester, which included a "thank you" performance at Daniel Boone. I believe this is pretty similar to Reading's schedule. (I am a C2 parent, so be nice! lol) (I am also an alum of the Reading Buccaneers)

• Like 2

(I am a C2 parent, so be nice! lol) (I am also an alum of the Reading Buccaneers)

Congratulations to your daughter or son! What a great season for so many corps this was, in both DCA and DCI.

• Like 1

Yes, C2 was missing a bass drum and snare at the Reading show due to Rutgers band camp. Also, they did not add a lot of extra practice time during the week leading up to DCA Championships. They did their normal Sunday 9-5, drums and guard were in on Thursday night and the whole corps had an all-day practice on Friday before they left for Rochester, which included a "thank you" performance at Daniel Boone. I believe this is pretty similar to Reading's schedule. (I am a C2 parent, so be nice! lol) (I am also an alum of the Reading Buccaneers)

Ah Rich said WCU. No biggie

Sorry for my misinformation. Thought it was Wednesday night and all day thursday Friday Saturday Sunday. My bad

Yes, that is correct. My son was a snare tech for C2, and I don't think a corps or section could bond any stronger than those kids did that last weekend!

• Like 2