Traditions?

To catch you up.........Yes Star has been gone for....along time. Also, there are no more DCI corps in Upstate NY. Bluecoats are now in World and funny thing, they are really, really good and happened to win the DCI title this past year. Glassmen went World a long time back, made top 12 but disbanded. Magic was here, left, and came back and won Open class and even made top 12 but sadly disbanded again. Yes bugles are trumpets and Tuba now but it's much easier to explain to non-drum corps people...well, actually old drum corps people. Welcome back! The activity is even better!

To catch you up.........Yes Star has been gone for....along time. Also, there are no more DCI corps in Upstate NY. Bluecoats are now in World and funny thing, they are really, really good and happened to win the DCI title this past year. Glassmen went World a long time back, made top 12 but disbanded. Magic was here, left, and came back and won Open class and even made top 12 but sadly disbanded again. Yes bugles are trumpets and Tuba now but it's much easier to explain to non-drum corps people...well, actually old drum corps people. Welcome back! The activity is even better!

I love it! Like catching someone up 30 years in one paragraph lol

The only thing to add is now you can march 150 and amplification/electronics are allowed

I love it! Like catching someone up 30 years in one paragraph lol

The only thing to add is now you can march 150 and amplification/electronics are allowed

Maybe one more thing to add; the top 15 and maybe through 20 are better today in quality of music and marching than they ever were even just 25 short years ago LOL.

...and not one mention of the "A" part in any of their official documents. At shows, always announced as "Boston Crusaders." Website...all about Boston Crusaders. Parent org (Inspire Arts) doesn't use it either. It's best if we just stopped using it, since the org doesn't use it either.

It is not used as part of the organizations official name, but it is still part of the organizations history. Especially for alumni of past years.

What about calling The Cadets "Garfield? Is that still allowed?

I don't see why not. Although they haven't been from Garfield in decades, but I don't see an issue with still calling them Garfield, or Holy Name for that matter.

I don't see why not. Although they haven't been from Garfield in decades, but I don't see an issue with still calling them Garfield, or Holy Name for that matter.

Just don't call them late for dinner. :tounge2:

esp as hey are looking for a new food truck.