Phantom Regiment 2017

So excited to see this show progress. It has so much potential 

• Like 1

I saw a scope of today's run through.  Much better than last night.  Plus they were playing for SCVC, and SCV.  That crowd gave them the due respect and encouragement throughout the run.  I know they are young but they have heart and a decent amount of talent.  Personally I can't wait to watch them grow all summer long.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, henry7184 said:

I agree. The helmets don't add anything and just look like a big mess where they are placed on the field for much of the show. Uniform changes I don't think are a strength of Regiment. 2014 looked like they were changing unis behind a bunch of hefty trash bags. 2012 was the only time I've seen a uniform change work so well for Regiment. IMO, it's not a good thing.

"Bring back the red capes from '81"!

People need to give Regiment time.  They have alot of great things and the show has potential.  Will Pitts has written a great and difficult brass book.  Cartwright is doing great things witht the guard.  This show like BD, needs time to mature.  Just because a show is super clean early season doesnt mean it will do well at championships.  I appreciate the late peakers, those are the best to watch, which is what PR is doing this year.

• Like 3

Regiment were guests today at SCV family day. They continue to clean and work their tails off, as evident in this afternoons run and tonight's dress performance for the SCV families. Oh and the encore of PR and SCV combined was absolutely gorgeous. I may have shed a tear....

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Ms.L said:

Oh and the encore of PR and SCV combined was absolutely gorgeous. I may have shed a tear....

Oh please oh please tell me someone has a video of that... :)

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Who's on first? said:

Oh please oh please tell me someone has a video of that... :)

Yes, yes there are:

Elsa' Procession

Send in the Clowns

• Like 3