Blue Devils or the Field?

Blue Devils or the field? An annual question  

109 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win DCI Finals in 2017?

• The Blue Devils
    • Any Other Corps

2 minutes ago, Lance said:

i've thought about it a lot, and i'd have to go with MARS all the way

Someone asked what the over/under was on a MARS-themed show winning. Everyone seemed to agree those odds were 5/4.

5 hours ago, Tim K said:

I would normally say Blue Devils for many of the reasons already said, but I have a good feeling about SCV this year.

I would love for them to Medal, if not win it all this year. It's been what, 14+ years since SCV was in the top 3?

BD hasn't lost back to back seasons since 05-06. I get more excited sometimes when BD takes silver cause i know they are coming back with a vengeance the following year. The stats in my OP starting the 2017 BD thread says all. At some point BD will lose back to back seasons. But after what i heard from BD so far, i don't think it's happening this year. If the visual matches the music, this season could be over before we start launching fireworks on the 4th of July. 

• Like 7

19 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

BD hasn't lost back to back seasons since 05-06. I get more excited sometimes when BD takes silver cause i know they are coming back with a vengeance the following year. The stats in my OP starting the 2017 BD thread says all. At some point BD will lose back to back seasons. But after what i heard from BD so far, i don't think it's happening this year. If the visual matches the music, this season could be over before we start launching fireworks on the 4th of July. 

Gosh we are so passionate about Blue Devils huh.. I LOVE IT!!!!!!

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

But it also makes you wonder how good a program will be IF they manage to meet or surpass them this year...

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Sandonovan said:

But it also makes you wonder how good a program will be IF they manage to meet or surpass them this year...

Must be felliniesque-esque

• Like 2