Clovis Cauldron

19 minutes ago, KPinCAL said:

I think it will be the biggest spread between the two in a few years (1st show) - even with a great brass and drum score from SCV. The GE gap will be significant. 

little trust in creative director michael gaines?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, BoaDci said:

BD's score will be a monster.  SCV will be a point behind at least and will barely trail the Bluecoats.

Disclaimer.  Don't.  Compare.  Scores.  From.  Other.  Shows.  A 70 in Clovis tonight is not a 70 in Indy last night. 

• Like 8

1 minute ago, DrumManTx said:

Disclaimer.  Don't.  Compare.  Scores.  From.  Other.  Shows.  A 70 in Clovis tonight is not a 70 in Indy last night. 

Im not;)  Only the spreads in between.  

23 minutes ago, Cleveland1 said:

little trust in creative director michael gaines?

Just based off what I've seen from both corps

• Like 1

About predicting scores for this show; I wasn't comparing anything to anything.  What I was getting at was that score predictions in the opening night thread average just under 71 for BD and under 70 for everyone else.  Then in Indy, the predicted average was higher than anyone was expecting.  This could be because of the corps in the show or possibly judges not being conservative with first show scores.  Who knows. So enough with the "you can't compare scores" Sheesh.  Not what I was asking about.  Hope everyone is hydrated enough out there.  Good luck to all.

To me, this is a more exciting show than the opening night.... BD is in a different league apparently, SCV, BK and Phantom each have an air of secrecy about their shows and have been very quiet about releasing it to the public. Academy was the story last year, can they improve from their greatness a year ago.... Great early season show. No predictions except- great corps to have at Clovis to start off the West tour

Wes P

• Like 3